This is the first course of its kind that teaches manual skills and objective screens to identify clients with issues that need to be referred to a qualified medical practictioner. It is important to note that this course does not qualify to diagnose but increases understanding of musculoskeletal issues commonly seen.
Due to the nature of this course, we select our teachers based on key requirements including a minimum of two years teaching experience, having completed recognised pilates training.
The Level 1 Pilates Therapist course requires completion of:
- An Anatomy and Biomechanics review paper to make sure they have refreshed their memory before starting the courses.
- All 8 Level one courses
- Therapy Workbook
- Practical assessment (one to one session demonstrating screening skills and therapy techniques)
- Case study (part of workbook)
- Cost: £1,400 (a 6-month payment plan is available)
- Location: the courses are run throughout the year across the UK
- More information please!