Comprehensive Pilates Therapy Teacher Training Courses:
The goal of our courses is to produce outstanding Pilates Therapy Teachers.
Expect to take a minimum of 18-24 months to complete our courses.
When you have completed our course you will be fully versed in the complete classical mat and equipment choreography, able to modify exercises safely and appropriately to your clients ability and physical capabilities. You will have a range of manual skills including basic massage, trigger point, taping techniques, muscle energy and neurodynamic tools and more to facilitate changes that last with your clients. You will have screening skills to evaluate clients abilities and limitations and be able to identify what is within your scope of practice and when to refer on.
It is our goal that Pilates Therapists will work closely with medical practitioners supporting the treatment they give to their patients and ensuring their clients stay strong and able to practice safe from injury.
If you are a matwork teacher who would like to add the classical equipment to your repertoire when bridging to become a Pilates therapist, we’d love for you to join us!
This is whats included in Comprehensive Pilates Therapy Teacher Training Level 1 Courses:
- Pilates tutorials covering comprehensive matwork and equipment (160 hours)
- Therapy tutorials (80 hours)
- Therapy Workbook (20 hours)
- Assisting hours with qualified comprehensive pilates teachers (450 hours)
- Self Practice (150 hours)
- Self Study (100 hours)
- Essay (100 hours)
- 2 Case Studies (200 hours)
- Written exam
- 2 Practical assessments (one group session, and a one to one session which both demonstrate screening skills, therapy techniques and Pilates practice)
Pre course requirement:
- Anatomy and Physiology course and exam (20 hours)
- Biomechanics Basics course and exam (20 hours)
Cost for matwork teachers adding equipment training when bridging to become Pilates Therapists: £2500
Cost for Comprehensive Teacher training to become a Pilates Therapist: £3800
Cost for Matwork Pilates Therapist Teacher: £2500
To spread the cost payments can be made monthly.
Insured by Balens
Bonnie’s website: biopilatespoole.co.uk